Analysing results in the 3Di Modeller Interface
The 3Di Modeller Interface offers a range of tools to visualise and analyse computational grids and simulation results. These tools are available from the 3Di Results Analysis toolbar and from the 3Di section in the Processing Toolbox.
These tools relate the time series of the flow variables (water levels, volumes, velocities, discharges, etc.) that are stored in the output files to the nodes and flowlines in the Computational grid.
- Download results
- Load and visualise results
- Water depth and water level rasters
- Total discharge crossing a line
- Plot time series of flow variables
- Side views of models and results
- Time aggregates of 3Di results
- Water balance of an area of choice
- Upstream and downstream catchments for any given location
From 3Di Toolbox to 3Di Results Analysis
Users familiar with the 3Di Toolbox, but new to its successor 3Di Results Analysis are advised to read the Transition guide for 3Di Toolbox users.
The 3Di Toolbox will replaced by the 3Di Results Analysis plugin on October 1st, 2023.